Home > E-Filing

How to E-File

To initiate an arbitration proceeding, please download the Initiating Party Service Agreement and return a signed copy to legal@pac.hn, along with the applicable submission document. You may also complete and submit the the online form here in lieu of emailing the applicable submission document. 

To e-file in pending arbitration proceedings, send signed documents in PDF format to efiling@pac.hn.